One Last Dance

March 10, 2008

Spring has come

Last week was excellent. I had a job interview at a company, I also had a paper test. I had to write Kanji, I couldn't write some of them.While I was in Vancouver, my knowledge of Japanese melted a lot. Words were on the tip of my tongue, I screamed "Come on, Sayaka!!" so many times in my mind. I don't like mathmatics...The president (maybe) of the company looked nice, I could relax during the interview. He called me on Friday that he will hire me as a clerk and a translator. My dad said to me that it's easy to quit the job, and it's really difficult to get the job again. I agreed with him. I don't have enough experience, it was super hard for me to get a job. I've already recognized the hardness before I went to Vancouver, however, I keenly realized through my job hunting this time. My age, experience...many things became a diffuculty to get the job. I wrote resume many times (we can't tipe our resume in Japan), finally, I got the job. I still have time before I start my job, I'm looking for a part time job now.


On 6th, one of my friends in Vancouver came to near my hometown. He wanted to see his previous house mate, however, he couldn't. So I became a guide instead of her. We walked around Kobe, enojoyed illumination at night. It was good for me because I usually don't go to a tower or other places where tourists usually go. I also talked with him 100% in English, I was glad to see and talked with him. Night view from Port Tower was awesome. I really appriciated for him. He reminded me a lot of things in Vancouver through our conversasion. We ate Shabushabu at a restaurant together with my boyfriend. I couldn't explain about alchohol for my friend, I asked my boyfriend to do that. I need practice more...When I listened to the conversation between two guys, there are a lot of "?" in my head. I mean, I couldn't understand their conversation. I know the reason. One of them is lack of my skill, the other is concentration for Shabushabu!! My sweet Ken looked handsome at that time. (oh, not only at that time, honey!!)

On Sunday, my relatives came over. Every year she comes to my house around this time holding Ikanago. When she comes, I can feel spring has come. I can smell that people cook Ikanago at many places in my hometown.

Ken and I have talked about trip few times after I came back, we started to think seriously from last week. The day before yesterday, I booked a lodge. We are planning to enjoy hot springs and Shojin-ryori (kind of vegitarian meal) at there. Both of us are really exciting now because it's first time to go somewhere other than our hometown together after I came back.

My previous landlord sent me a message. I missed his daughter, according to him, she still remembers me. She called me "Ka (sounds Ga)" instead of my real name Sayaka because she was young and I guess it was difficult to pronunciate my name for her. I really want to hug and play with her. When I started to live toghter with his family, I had no idea how to communicate with her. She was baby and couldn't speak at all. I wish I could meet her again. In the future, she will probably forget about me, I'll be happy that she remembers a little bit about a person who play with her after she grows up. My sweet girl, Ga always think about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home